Bridgnorth is a community website which has been setup and is maintained by local residents.
Our website address is: www.bridgnorth-info.co.uk
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- IP address – Internet Browser
- Your Company info (Name and links to Website or Social media pages)
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- You request to have your Company listed in Our Business Directory.
- Voluntarily complete a “Contact us” form or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Bridgnorth info collects your data so that we can:
- Improve your website experience.
- Research purposes
- To help promote your Business
How we share your info
Our Company will not share your data with any other company.
The only time your Company info is shared is when it is added to our Open Business Page or the default Business Directory listing.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data in a protected database, no personal details such as name and Addresses and bank account details are stored on our server.
Bridgnorth info will keep your details until you request us to delete them.
We may send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
You can always opt out at by sending us a message via our contact form..
What are your data protection rights?
Bridgnorth would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Bridgnorth info for copies of your personal data.
We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Bridgnorth info correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
You also have the right to request Bridgnorth info to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Bridgnorth info erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Bridgnorth info restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Bridgnorth info processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Bridgnorth info transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.
When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Bridgnorth info uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Bridgnorth info has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you need any support please visit our home page