We now have a Bridgnorth Flood Support Team
Please Note : The following information applies to the floods during the month of January 2021 only, as the Bridgnorth Flood Support Team may differ in the following years.
The Falcon Hotel in lowtown is providing emergency accommodation and members of the Public are assisting with Provisions too.
Melanie Bumble from Bridgnorth is accepting and distributing donations aswell as assisting with temporary accommodations.
She is also working alongside emergency services for Shropshire Council and Foodbank and has B&B rooms available too, she can also provide a safe place for pets too.
You can contact her on : 07947802245
- Food parcels available.
- Other donations available.
- Drive ways available to keep your car safe.
- Washing machine available.
- Hot food available from a butchers
- For the vulnerable people due to covid19 restrictions this applies to you too if you need assistance if you can’t get out or self isilating or have no family close by to accommodate your needs.
- You can also contact her if you are alone and are feeling down or just need to speak to another person.
Lisa Delmar from Bridgnorth (Highley) runs a Community Shed.
- Baby supplies
and much more.
There is also Bridgnorth Foodbank and Mutual Aid, see bellow links.